We have developed a unique workshop system covering key retirement planning topics. Workshop participants enjoy an educational presentation with professionally produced informational materials. The workshop gives participants an increased awareness of their financial needs from an experienced speaker who has special training and experience in the field of retirement planning.
Our workshops offer:
- An educational approach to helping individuals recognize financial needs and responsibilities
- Objective, generic presentations leading to financial awareness
- Worksheet exercises designed to help assess the need for action
- Participant interaction promoting involvement
- Explanation of benefit options
An important feature of our workshop program is its flexibility. The presentation can be extended over almost any length of time. We can put together a simple 45 minute-long presentation or a complete series of workshops. This flexibility allows us to highlight areas of special interest to your employee groups, including benefits or special circumstances for a select group. We have a number of modules that can fit the needs of your employees.
Examples of workshop topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Investing—How do I get started?
- An overview of investing that explains the necessary terms, types, and risk of investments today.
- Creating the Balance: Love and Money for Couples
- This workshop will look at the common concerns couples have handling finances, including savers vs spenders, financial infidelity, combining incomes and carrying debt.
- Smart Decisions for your Money as You Begin Your Career
- For employees who are in their first ten years of employment.
- Credit and Spending! What Should I Be Doing?
- Discusses the factors that impact getting and maintaining good credit and living within your means.
- Life Insurance—The Whys and Hows
- You will learn factors to consider in determining how much life insurance is needed and different types of insurance to consider.
- Estate Planning: It is for Everyone!
- Proper planning of your estate is not just something reserved for the rich. Everyone should know how to plan.
- Advanced Investing
- This workshop will provide you with in-depth information about investing and common investing terminology to help you make informed decisions.
- Education Financing for Your Young Children
- Provides insight and guidance for the major financial decisions that you may have to make when sending children to college.
- Education Financing for Your Teenagers
- Exploring financial aid and cash management solutions.
- Income Tax Strategies
- Learn how to pay your fair share but not more, different state and local treatments, tax rules for home sales, contributions and child care and keeping accurate records.
- How Do I Prepare to Care for My Mom and Dad?
- This educational workshop will help individuals prepare for the associate risks of a longer life including care giving responsibilities and expenses.
- Getting Ready for Retirement
- You will learn decisions to be made, what Medicare does not cover, supplement plans, Part D prescription coverage, and long term care planning.
- Retirement Healthcare
- As people approach retirement, a common concern is the answer to the question “What happens to my Health Insurance?”
- Retirement Income Planning
- Learn the steps to create an income strategy and how to manage common retirement risks.
- Social Security: An Understanding and Strategies
- This workshop shares information about Social Security, the original source of guaranteed income for life.
- Roadblocks to Retirement
- There are some common mistakes that retirees have a tendency to make over and over again.
- Women and Investing: Planning Your Financial Journey
- This workshop focuses specifically on women and their ability to achieve financial success.
A unique, comprehensive financial education solution and planning benefits program provided directly in your workplace by Next Level Planning & Wealth Management. Our turnkey approach offers a full suite of services that are tailored to your business needs while providing objective information to address diverse employee needs. Learn More
A financial education program provided within the workplace that offers holistic financial wellness guidance to help you understand, appreciate and utilize workplace benefits and to ultimately pursue financial independence. Our educational approach will help you make wise and informed benefits and financial decisions. Learn More